Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Belly Fat......

Is it least attractive on a man or woman?
Belly Fat on a man or woman is equally undesirable and unhealthy. In addition, belly fat can be a major casue of back pain and can heavily influence disease, and quality of life.

Now, the first thing I look at when I see a woman is her hair. However, I know a guy that looks at a woman's stomach first. He has a rule that if the woman's stomach extends past her chest, then he moves on to the next one. On the other hand I know some women who look at a man's teeth and shoes but a close third is the guy's stomach. If the guy cannot see his feet then they are immediately turned off. What do you look for in a potential mate? How do you feel about extra cushion in the mid section.

2 comments:

  1. It is least attractive in a woman. It is okay in a guy. I am looking at the money and the body

    ReplyDelete